Healing Interiors is all about House Calls. I come to your home and meet you whereever you are along your healing journey.
I help you develop a deeper understanding and appreciation for the symbiotic relationship between you and your physical dwelling space.
Here's what a Healing Interiors House Call can do for you:
- Create spacious feelings of flow, harmony and peace
- Encourage release of unwanted clutter
- Balance colors and placement of furnishings
- Boost the immune system
- Revitalize motivation and personal energy levels
- Build intimacy in relationships
- Inspire growth, change and new experiences
- Awaken long forgotten creativity
- Welcome clarity and harmony home to rest
My work is based upon the principals of color harmonizing, balancing the four elements, and space clearing.
Other holistic modalities I often incorporate include aromatherapy, clutter clearing, feng shui, soul coaching and ancient Irish shamanism.
Another reason for calling my work House Calls is because I always carry an eclectic basket of healing tools with me.
Some of the physical objects I bring include- a feng shui bagua, a color wheel, collage supplies and cards, essential oils and incense, sacred sound instruments and my trusty tape measure. Tucked inside my basket are also many invisible, metaphysical tools which I use as well.
My mantra of Co-Creating Space with Color, Heart & Flow means we work together to discover the truth of who you are as a unique individual with very personal beliefs, dreams and tastes.
Before I make a House Call to your home or office I ask that you fill out a questionnaire which includes pondering the following questions:
- What areas are you seeking help with to heal your space?
- Where in your life and/or space is it uncomfortable for you to be?
- In what areas is your life stuck or not flowing freely enough?
- What are your creative outlets?
- What colors make your heart sing?
- How do you want to feel in your physical environment?
We all know that the quality of air we breathe, food we eat and water we drink affects our health. Yet we often forget how influential our surroundings are as well. Both the interior and exterior colors of our homes, the amount of natural sunlight we get, the art on our walls, and all the objects in our surroundings impact the health of our bodies mentally, emotionally, spiritually and physically.
By tuning into and freeing up the flow of energy in your space, together we co-create an environment that clarifies, supports and magnifies your healing intentions.